PDA

View Full Version : Gankers who don't need to solo?

marty_mcfly
02-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Hey guys,

I really enjoy playing gankers, but at the low PSR/MMR that I'm at I often end up in games where someone instapicks :bloo:/:dead:/:pebb: and calls mid, so I was wondering which heroes can be good gankers without getting solo XP? The only ones I can think of are :nigh:, :myrm:, possibly :slit: and :elec:. could someone give me a list?

RushSecond
02-25-2011, 01:40 AM
:nymp::tort::pyro::glad::hamm::glac::blac::zeph: :behe::poll::damp::magm::gaun::engi::succ::plag: :myrm::witc::elec::arac::phar::mora::madm::andr: :pest::legi::balp::deme::krak::vood::pand::ophe: :valk::ramp:

Even if you think 60% of those need a solo, it's still plenty of heroes to fit your needs.

Shocker420
02-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey guys,

I really enjoy playing gankers, but at the low PSR/MMR that I'm at I often end up in games where someone instapicks :bloo:/:dead:/:pebb: and calls mid, so I was wondering which heroes can be good gankers without getting solo XP? The only ones I can think of are :nigh:, :myrm:, possibly :slit: and :elec:. could someone give me a list?

O man I understand your pain I rarely get to mid. Its so annoying having to dual lane with a hero like :doct::bomb::bubb:. Its even worse when you dont get the short lane to benefit to creep pulls. Gotta love pubs.

There really is no simple answers cause a lot of heroes can gank. The ones that usually require a solo lane will just have to outplay the other team if they have to dual lane.:devo: is a monster in the side lanes cause theres so many spots he can be hiding. You lose sight on him for a second and there goes your last hits cause your focused on avoiding hooks. He wont be able to dominiate the game as ez if he was mid but can still do it. It is really annoying when you cant solo gank as long as you could with a level advantage but o well.

sHoWTiMe
02-25-2011, 06:12 PM
get higher psr, problem solved.

Maaxol
02-25-2011, 06:20 PM
well try this guide
1. Get a friend
2. Play :pand::nymp: or :hamm::nymp:
3.??
4. Profit
5. when lvl 6 telegank every lonely opponent
6.???
7. WIN

that too was 3 decent gankers

Twine
02-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Without solo xp, it's much harder to be able to go in on your own and wftpwn someone. In these cases, it's my opinion that you should grab some slow/stun and do backup in ganks, rather than being the main focus ganker.

MrBigHuge
02-25-2011, 08:10 PM
They are called roamers.

:myrm::hamm::elec::magm::andr::plag::behe:

Basically anything with a powerful level one slow / stun that doesn't need farm from the get go.

Octavia
02-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Magmus, Behemoth, Myrmidon and Witch Slayer are a few good ones of the top of my head.

remembervhs
02-25-2011, 08:14 PM
behe is the best hero at level 1 for killing niggas

Qwernakus
02-26-2011, 04:20 AM
Pandamonium is a great ganker once he reaches level 6-7, even from the side lane.