PDA

View Full Version : [Game Play] I didn't get my MMR/stats

KingMeatwad
02-08-2011, 01:54 AM
I was in a game and there was TERRIBLE lag spikes constantly with 10-15 seconds delays in actions. Through some miracle, my team still managed to pull out the win. However, the disconnect button took 20+ seconds to appear after the other team conceded. Then, the match stats didn't come up after the game. An hour later, the game still didn't show up in my match stats.

After playing an MM game with a complete utter HoN loser, in the process of reporting him, I noticed that I still hadn't received the MMR gain from the previous game. When checked out the game that it should have been, its someone else's game. None of the people I played with NOR my name are among the people in the game I supposedly played in the list. So, I have someone else's game in my stats.

The lag in my last game also spiked to the point where there were periods of 5-20+ second lags periods where my character was completely unresponsive. This time we lost.

Vahn
02-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Please check the threads in the Indeterminate (http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193) section, there is a thread on this topic in there.