02-02-2011, 03:22 AM
I have a problem.
I play the HON. After 10-30 min game is crash and i have smal window with k2 error (save / no crash report) . I uploaded my console.log and crash.dmp [/URL]
Please post more information about your system.
Please include, your RAM, Graphics Card, CPU, and CPU/GPU Temperatures. For any other issues, post the details on the hardware giving you trouble.
(To find most of this info, Start > Run > dxdiag)
Please state what version of Windows you are running, including 32 or 64 bit.
Please post a screenshot of your video settings in HoN (only necessary if you have graphical issues or crashes).
It seems like there is an issue with your video card/drivers/DirectX.
Possible Solutions (in the given order!)
1. Update your video drivers (nVidia (http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us)/ ATI (http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx)/ Intel (http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx))
2. Update DirectX (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3)
3. Remove Heroes of Newerth completely (these steps include deleting the HoN-folder under Documents!)
4. Download the latest client and install it again.
5. If the crashes and framrate issues still occur, try to lower your graphics settings and disable effects like Reflections, Post Processing and so on.
6. Switch to openGL mode (edit HoN shortcut and add "-vid vid_gl2" to the end)