PDA

View Full Version : Host kick vote (afk) + change of consecutive bonus

Gazellen
01-31-2011, 09:01 AM
Just want to suggest an implementation of kicking the host. Many times have I joined a game and 8 others join and we sit and wait on an AFK host who doesnt react. It is quite annoying and there should be some possibilty to kick the host. It could be done the same way as in game with pause etc. and maybe take into consideration when host last was active in the game creation.

Also when playing MMR games you only get consecutive bonus if you play a new MMR game within 15 minutes. Well last 2 days i have been waiting in queue for more than 15 minutes and not gotten a game. It seems unfair that people who get a game fast also get consecutive bonus while patient players who wait for the game gets "penalized" for having to wait. Consecutive bonus should depend on if last game was an MMR game - could possibly include a bonus for waiting more than 15 minutes.

Gazellen

Kapatid
01-31-2011, 09:10 AM
cool strategy brah!

DeeHawk
01-31-2011, 09:52 AM
Can you tell me your search options for MM?

If I pick Normal Mode and Single Draft only, it takes me 3 min. at most, averaging 60 sec to find a game. And I live in Denmark(Aalborg) with DSL (12Mbit/2Mbit).
15 min sounds like forever!

Wrong forum though. You should move it to Suggestions. And the other part sounds like a technical issue...