Crashing every single patch (while after finish).. always have to re-download client...
Really need to fix this... please... -.-
Sorry, but your post does not meet our requirements for technical support. Please respond with all the requirements so we can further help you.
Provide your system information to ensure your system is compatible with HoN. In particular, your graphics card must be at least shader model 2 or opengl 2.0 compliant. The Intel GMA 9xx series and prior are not supported.
Please include, your RAM, Graphics Card, CPU, and CPU/GPU Temperatures. For any other issues, post the details on the hardware giving you trouble.
(To find most of this info, Start > Run > dxdiag)
Please state what version of Windows you are running, including 32 or 64 bit.
Please post a screenshot of your video settings in HoN (only necessary if you have graphical issues or crashes).
The K2 engine keeps a log of the console. This is often very helpful in identifying your problem. Look under the following directory for your console.log :
For Windows XP -C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\My Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game\.
For Windows Vista/7 - C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game\
Please upload (http://tools.heroesofnewerth.com/upload.php) your console.log and post the url.
What you were doing
Please include when this error occurred, and what you were doing at that time. (A screenshot would be helpful)
If your game is crashing, it will ask you to save a crash dump. Click yes. It will then tell you where it was saved.
Please upload (http://tools.heroesofnewerth.com/upload.php) this crash dump and post the URL to the file.
Possible Solutions (in the given order!)
1. Update your video drivers (nVidia (http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us)/ ATI (http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx)/ Intel (http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx))
2. Update DirectX (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3)
3. Remove Heroes of Newerth completely (this steps includes deleting the HoN-folder under Documents!)
4. Download the latest client and install it again.
5. If the crashes and framrate issues still occur, try to lower your graphics settings and disable effects like Reflections, Post Processing and so on.
How to enable automatic the copy of text in Firefox