PDA

View Full Version : [Mode] re-implementing votekick as advanced game option?

INB4DOTA_TWO
12-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Why is there still no votekick?
I think you should make that a game option in the 'advanced game options'.

That way nobody can complain if they get kicked when they see the option is obviously in just that game [or others with it ticked on].

I'm getting tired of baddies that make your team lose by feeding or just playing poorly and you could probably win 4v5 better than 5v5.

Please consider it as I think it makes sense if you just make it an advanced game option rather than for all games. Hoping players decide to afk a game just to kick them seems ridiculous.

Also note that the kick should just be everyone on your team (except the player to be kicked) voting yes.

edit: don't forget the occasional 'plant' you get some randoms on the other teams friend on your team.

UnSaFe
12-24-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm for this 100%. So's the 95% of the community. What's stopping you? Mental capacity?

NeedLessIMBA
12-24-2010, 09:15 PM
+1, Tired of retards on my team as well. CBA with those who can't even speak English or just want to feed.

TaG_Ravage
12-24-2010, 09:16 PM
I +1 this pretty hardcore. Absolutely no reason for this to not be in the game. :legi:

LolYouReDead
12-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Agreed. I would like to kick the scout.

INB4DOTA_TWO
12-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Honestly, if the baddie on your team stops feeding the other team cuz they have no common sense or they don't care... your chances of winning skyrocket because their gankers & carries aren't getting free gold the entire game from them.

tys90
12-24-2010, 09:40 PM
I've wasted so much time since the vote kick was taken out in waiting for games to end because some douche won't concede on one of the teams.

INB4DOTA_TWO
12-25-2010, 09:26 PM
I've wasted so much time since the vote kick was taken out in waiting for games to end because some douche won't concede on one of the teams.

The better part is when one person isn't conceding; then when they finally want to someone else is butthurt on your team and won't concede then because the prior one holding out wouldn't earlier.

TaG_Ravage
12-28-2010, 04:46 PM
bump for great justice.