PDA

View Full Version : Sand Wraith - Desert's Curse

Rimmer
12-17-2010, 01:58 AM
Hi.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place or has been asked before (I'm sure it has, just couldn't find anything in decent time).
A couple of months ago, for a few glorious hours, Desert's Curse was patched so that it followed all affected targets. It was quickly removed due to "technical problems" as I remember.
Will we ever see it again? Most people agree SW needs a buff, and I thought this was great.. maybe even too much.

Vahn
12-17-2010, 02:04 AM
If they manage to fix the bugs with it then it might return, similar thing happened with vindicator not silencing heroes he couldn't see. It was very buggy at first so they removed it and brought it back later once the bugs were fixed.
Anyway closing since it there's really very little mechanics discussion that can come from this.

ElementUser
12-17-2010, 10:33 AM
I am sad too!

:(

The engine just needs a better way to remove the gadgets as they are spawned - before they were spamming the map with gadgets.

It'd be much better if it could assign each gadget to 1 single entity that updates itself every frame, rather than having 100 gadgets on the map at the same time.