PDA

View Full Version : [AGI Ranged] Lilian The Gryphon Rider [Support Init/Ganker]

Nightcrawler
12-07-2010, 05:42 AM
NEEDS HEAVY BALANCING!

This is purely concept, but would be really cool if this was somehow put into the game.

I don't have lore or pictures, though I tried my best to balance it as much as I could (without completely destroying the hero imo) before posting it, so...without further ado, here is the hero concept. The main difference between my hero and other support heroes, is that it doesn't completely suck ass late game. In fact, if played properly, it is EXTREMELY game changing.

BASE STATS FOR LILIAN THE GRYPHON RIDER, SUPPORT INITIATOR/GANKER
400 HP
300 MP

Base Damage: 39-55
Base Movespeed: 310
Base Armor: 25% magic and physical damage reduction (I don't know the value for that, otherwise I'd have put it!)

+2 str per level
+0.5 agi per level
+2 int per level

SKILLS ARE NOT OPEN FOR CHANGE (Ability Wise, that is, balancing is ok)

First Skill: Chilling Wind (think zephyr gust, just with a smaller vector radius):
lvl 1: 40 dmg, 10-30% slow increasing over 5 seconds with a ministun for .3 seconds at the end of the duration.
lvl 2: 80 dmg, 10-35% slow increasing over 5 seconds with a ministun for .4 seconds at the end of the duration.
lvl 3: 120 dmg, 10-40% slow increasing over 6 seconds with a ministun for .5 seconds at the end of the duration.
lvl 4: 160 dmg, 10-45% slow increasing over 6 seconds with a ministun for .5 seconds at the end of the duration.

Costs 85 Mana at all levels
8 Second CD at all levels

Second Skill: Armor Aura (Global Physical Armor Bonus Aura)
NOTE: THIS IS A FLAT MODIFIER! E.G. AT LVL 1 IF YOU HAD 100 ARMOR, YOU WOULD GET +1.5 BONUS ARMOR, LVL 2 is +3, etc etc. THIS ABILITY IS PASSIVE.

LVL 1
+1.5% Armor Bonus

LVL 2
+3% Armor Bonus

LVL 3
+6% Armor Bonus

LVL 4
+10% Armor Bonus

Third Skill: Tailwind (think warbeast battle cry)
On activation applies 'One with the Wind' globally to all allied heroes

LVL 1
+10 Movespeed bonus for 10 seconds
Costs 35 mana
LVL 2
+20 movespeed bonus for 15 seconds
Costs 45 mana
LVl 3
+30 movespeed bonus for 15 seconds
Costs 55 mana
LVL 4
+45 movespeed bonus for 20 seconds
Costs 75 mana

35 second CD for all levels
Ultimate: Born of the Wind
The gryphon rider takes flight on her gryphon granting her a temporary speed boost and allowing her and up to two (2) allies to move freely about the map (think sand wraith's desert's curse) for a short time, dropping her allies off at the end of the duration. The rider, being extremely talented, and used to going to battle on her gryphon is able to attack and cast spells/use items as normal, however any heroes she is carrying cannot. This ult is NOT able to be canceled once the channel is started! Beware!

Lvl 1:
3 second channel, at end of channel applies 'Heroic' to the rider, and gives a +10% movement speed and +5 armor and magic armor to the rider for 6 seconds. NOTE: This stacks with her passive second skill, except during the ult, the passive is ALSO applied to her magic armor value as well.

Heroic Properties: Unitwalking, Terrainwalking, Cannot be slowed

Costs 130 mana
120 second CD

Lvl 2:
3 second channel, at end of channel applies 'Heroic' to the rider, and gives a +15% movement speed bonus and +8 armor and magic armor to the rider for 8 seconds. One unit (selectable during channel by right clicking the hero) can be carried with the rider, but is unable to perform any actions until either the rider dies (in which the hero will be 'dropped' recieving 100 damage, and a 1 second stun) or the duration expires. Any heroes to be carried MUST be within 300 units of the hero during the channel, or they will not be able to be carried.
NOTE: This stacks with her passive second skill, except during the ult, the passive is ALSO applied to her magic armor value as well.

Costs 140 mana
110 second CD

Lvl 3:
3 second channel, at end of channel applies 'Heroic' to the rider, and gives a +20% movement speed bonus and +10 armor and magic armor to the rider for 12 seconds. Up to two units (selectable during channel by right clicking the hero) can be carried with the rider, but is unable to perform any actions until either the rider dies (in which the hero will be 'dropped' recieving 100 damage, and a 1 second stun) or the duration expires. Any heroes to be carried MUST be within 300 units of the hero during the channel, or they will not be able to be carried.
NOTE: This stacks with her passive second skill, except during the ult, the passive is ALSO applied to her magic armor value as well.

Costs 150 mana
90 second CD

THIS ABILITY CAN BE BOOSTED BY STAFF OF THE MASTER

Staff of the Master reduces the CD to 45 seconds at all levels.

Changelog:
Version 0.2: Gave a name to the hero and updated the topic name.
Version 0.1: Edited to notify the player that in order to carry a unit with her ult, they must be within 300 units or they will not be selectable, and to note that this is a Support Ganker/Initiator.

KalurO
12-07-2010, 05:57 AM
I see no synergy with any of her skills, nor do I see a working concept o_o
What is this hero capable of? Slowing and giving +MS/+armor? That's it?

Nightcrawler
12-07-2010, 06:01 AM
This hero is meant to be PURE support, and it is meant to be heavily reliant on player skill. it is an initiator/ganker, not a damage dealer.

Edit: As to synergy, did you even read the skills? the movespeed stacks, as does the armor. Secondly, it can DROP heroes into a fight. That is EXTREMELY useful.

Xanares
12-07-2010, 01:38 PM
/signed

Ol`Yojimbo
12-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Ultimate is great, keep it. Rest is boring at the moment.