PDA

View Full Version : [Spells/Abilites] Puppet show still buggy

CrunchyCal
11-22-2010, 12:09 PM
If you show someone and then a unit or enemy hero walks within radius, it they don't get hit by the puppet showed hero.

Also, there is a glitch where puppet show doesn't last the entire duration.

20968505- you'll see me puppet show arach and him not hit the VJ right next to him.

20928792- I puppet show pyro, he attacks for a second then puppet show wears off, well short of its 4 second timer.

man_guy
11-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Give times on the replay.

KARTlK
11-22-2010, 05:46 PM
If you show someone and then a unit or enemy hero walks within radius, it they don't get hit by the puppet showed hero.

Also, there is a glitch where puppet show doesn't last the entire duration.

20968505- you'll see me puppet show arach and him not hit the VJ right next to him.

20928792- I puppet show pyro, he attacks for a second then puppet show wears off, well short of its 4 second timer.

Both are actually intended.

Puppet show only checks ONCE for attackable targets, and that's at the beginning of its cast. If that target is killed, it ends, and if a new target comes inside the radius it won't change targets.

ElementUser
11-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Not completely true.

If it does its initial checks and returns false, then the first new (valid) attackable target that comes into range will force the unit to attack it for the remainder of Puppet Show's duration.

If the initial check returns true though, then it is in fact working as intended.

Rejecting unless you have timestamps to back your Match IDs up