PDA

View Full Version : [Drdz] Revvy interview @ SK-Gaming.com

Kolapz
11-18-2010, 12:53 PM
DreamHack Winter is just a week away. What do you expect out of it? How far do you think your team can go? Do you think anyone has the strenght needed to dethrone fnatic, who are dubbed firm favorites to grab the title and cement the #1 spot in the European scene?

This Dreamhack is going to be awesome, I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone in person as well as the tournament itself, it just sucks that Honcast is not coming since I was really looking forward to meeting them.

Our goal for this DreamHack is to play the finals at the DreamArena and we will do everything we can to get there, it's really hard for me to predict if it is realistic or not though since this will be our first LAN tournament as a team and playing on LAN is not the same thing as playing online.

fnatic are clearly the favourites to win but I do think that there are some teams who might be able to upset them if the HoN Gods allow it.

Full interview with [Drdz] Revyy by SK Gaming (http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/31334-Revyy_Our_goal_is_the_DreamArena_final)

Anchovies
11-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Great interview.
Like Revyy, I am also disappointed that Honcast are not going to DHW. But I'm looking forward to their online coverage and hope the timing of the games don't clash too much with the DYA event over that weekend.

S_SienZ
11-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Great interview.
Like Revyy, I am also disappointed that Honcast are not going to DHW. But I'm looking forward to their online coverage and hope the timing of the games don't clash too much with the DYA event over that weekend.

Given the time difference I doubt the live coverage will clash.