PDA

View Full Version : [Interface] View recent games -bug

Morida
11-02-2010, 11:48 AM
To be honest this bug has been around for ages and I finally got really annoyed by the fact that it had no been fixed. And thatīs when I thought "heck, perhaps noone reported it"

So anyway hereīs the issue:

After playing a game the stats are rarely shown. What I have to do to view the stats is to either enter the correct id from the match id or I have to go through the "View statistics" button and pick the game out from my "Last 20 matches". Once I press that game I will have the stats displayed. However, each time I want to see the stats from THAT particular game I HAVE TO find it among my last played 20 games.

The match stats arent picking up all the games for some reason. This issue has been around since as far back as I can remember.

The match stats from the "last 20 games played" sometimes take a while(a minute or so) to be updated. But I guess that canīt be avoided due to server delay?

Anyway, would be great if this annoying issue could be resolved!

Thanks

Doomhammar
11-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Stats system has been bugging a bit. Once i had to wait over a day to wiew my stats in a game.

Morida
11-04-2010, 01:57 PM
A bit? I have 4 games in a row now missing. But luckily they are available through "last 20 matches played"

I can provide idīs if that would help. S2 where are you?

ElementUser
11-04-2010, 02:17 PM
ID's won't really help because I know it happens.

But yeah the sidebar on the left fails sometimes :/

I'll confirm it but I'm not the interface person so I can't tell you when it'll be fixed