PDA

View Full Version : Poll : Statistic Changes / Additions

Cryst`
09-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Old Topic > http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=17629
Made this one new because i cant make Polls in the General Beta testing Forum

Hey Guys,
i love games with Statistics , so i gonna love HoN too.
I played 3,5 Years DotA on Dota-League.com and there Stats are tracked too.

HoN got an inbuild Stat Tracking system which has some lacks i think.

First of all :

Creep Kills / Denys

It is a bit useless cuz it Tracks the Creep Kills / Denys of ure Game , add it to a pool and devide it with ure Games played.
Displayed are the Average Creep kills for a Game.

But if u have games which go like 60min where u have 300 Creep kills, and then games where the opponent concedes after 20 min and u got 100 Creepkills , u would have average of 200 Creeps.

But if the Second game would have been longer like the first , u would probaly have like 250-300 Average.

I think there u need to have no Creeps per match , but a Creeps per hour statistic instead.
With that , the second game would have had 300 creeps too (cuz 60min / 20min = 3 , 100x3 = 300)

And ure creepkills wouild have reflected ure skill more right then , as it is now.

PSR with Leavers

Its alrdy mentioned. Its unfair that u loose PSR points when u have 2 Leavers equal to the ones u would have lost if they wouldnt have left.

The PSR gain / loss has to be recalculated if a Player drops / disconnects out of the Game.

Kills / Death / Assists

Seems fine to me. U dont need a statistic per Hour here cuz u cant calculate how many kills u would have get the game long.
There are displays for all Kills / Death / Assists, aswell as for an average each game which should be fine now.

Wards / Consumables / Runes taken / double kills / Streaks

Here come some of my Ideas of Statistics that could be Worth to be displayed :

Wards : How many Wards u bought average per game ?
Consumables : How many consumables u bought average per Game ?
Runes :How many Runes u take average each game ?
Kills : How many Double , Triple , First Bloods , Quadruple , Quintuple kills u made?
Streaks : Longest Winning Streak / loosing Streak. Longest Kill / Death Streak.
Gold : Average Gold earned each Game
Favorites : Favorite Hero / Item / Spell (Most used ones last month)

Hope u like some of these Ideas and we see some of them in the Release =)
Just Vote if u like them or not.

Ajay
09-02-2009, 10:30 AM
/sign

Kaliuz
09-02-2009, 10:41 AM
PSR with Leavers

Its alrdy mentioned. Its unfair that u loose PSR points when u have 2 Leavers equal to the ones u would have lost if they wouldnt have left.

The PSR gain / loss has to be recalculated if a Player drops / disconnects out of the Game.

I fully agree with you. It's absolutely not fair to lose lots of PSR because of those goddamned leavers. PSR gain for the other team should stay the same, cause it's not their fault if you had a leaver on your team.