PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy People of Walmart?

Shatnerr
09-09-2010, 12:46 PM
You may enjoy this website provided by the people who attend the nations colleges!

http://stuffcollegekidswear.com/

this website shows all those kids you see in class and go "WTF are they wearing" to all the people of the internet. Provide your own pics or see everyone elses and enjoy the fun.:devo:

WorstPlayer
09-09-2010, 01:14 PM
I only wear Fila suits. No matter the weather. No matter the time. No matter anything.

I lol'd at sleeveless one though. Its funny that its -20 degrees and yet some guys just have to show off their guns.

LolMaliken
09-09-2010, 01:22 PM
I only wear Fila suits. No matter the weather. No matter the time. No matter anything.

I lol'd at sleeveless one though. Its funny that its -20 degrees and yet some guys just have to show off their guns.

I GAVE YOU NICE GIFS, where are my thanks!

YawningAngel
09-09-2010, 03:29 PM

What can I say? If you got it, flaunt it.

Drasha
09-09-2010, 04:29 PM
people of walmart was much better.

pwn_U_fast
09-09-2010, 05:04 PM
i do think coasties are dress the funniest. they always where what they would wear downtown to class, or they would wear sweatpants and a northface jacket with sunglasses that cover their entire face because they dont want people to notice them when they arent wearing what they would wear downtown.