PDA

View Full Version : [Exploit] Duplicating courier [thread can be closed!]

gotti619
09-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Hi there,

I played a game and found a exploit... i don't know how to do this, but the player "Tookl" (Teal) duplicated his flying courier! Later he had 3 or 4 couriers o.O...

Match ID: 12806343

Watch at Min. 25 ! Follow the courier of Tookl (Teal) ... after it's leaving base, the courier suddenly duplicates. After ~20 seconds, it will be killed but again duplicated... I don't know how he did this,... if you don't believe me, watch the replay.

thread can be closed!!!

redeye998
09-05-2010, 09:29 AM
I downloaded the replay and i am trying right now to see it...
It stucked... i can't watch this... half an hour past and the replay is not loading,
the hole game stucked...

Jozuya
09-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi there,

I played a game and found a exploit... i don't know how to do this, but the player "Tookl" (Teal) duplicated his flying courier! Later he had 3 or 4 couriers o.O...

Match ID: 12806343

Watch at Min. 25 ! Follow the courier of Tookl (Teal) ... after it's leaving base, the courier suddenly duplicates. After ~20 seconds, it will be killed but again duplicated... I don't know how he did this,... if you don't believe me, watch the replay.

he bought two and used controlled them both from the same spot? Easy enough but i will believe you if you say its a glitch...

gotti619
09-05-2010, 10:05 AM
like i said, we killed the courier 3-4 times.... and he had just a loggers in his inventory ... courier had no items

edit: omg, jozuya is right... he bought several couriers... didn't see it -.-

so this thread can be closed, sry for not watching the replay exactly.... :/