PDA

View Full Version : The Messiah - White Mage Stylee

08-28-2009, 06:30 PM
My initial thoughts and looking forward to feedback:

Messiah will be a white mage, somewhat fragile healer

Move Set:
Covert Witness - % chance to convert an enemy creep to join his side each time he heals an allied creep. Cap on max creeps converted. Creeps converted this way get bloodlust for X seconds. When bloodlust wears off, they have % chance to become an enemy again whenever an allied creep dies.

Sermon - Heal over time all units within small area around Messiah

Influence - A tally. When enemies die around Messiah, it increases. When allies die around Messiah, it decreases. All other spells are effected by inluence.

Blind Faith - When activated, all nearby allies attack faster, deal damage over time (called corruption, mechanically = to poison), and have a % chance to stun enemies for x seconds.

Sufferr
08-28-2009, 06:33 PM
hum... I think I liked it, just the first skill I am not sure of...
should IMO change it.

08-28-2009, 06:34 PM
After posting, I came up with the thought that a Miracle spell should be included.

Perhaps Sacred Text - generate a random rune

hum... I think I liked it, just the first skill I am not sure of...
should IMO change it.

I felt that was the most unique spell and my personal favorite of the bunch but I do appreciate your feedback :)

Rentaromon
08-28-2009, 06:39 PM
geeze not much to him. make a full hero not just a short discription of powers and i will review.

08-28-2009, 07:29 PM
geeze not much to him. make a full hero not just a short discription of powers and i will review.

I understand it's just in a conceptual phase, I was mainly looking for help as a I plan it out -- especially in int/str/agi point distribution.

Part of my new thinking is to make him somewhat of a white mage / heal version of soulstealer