PDA

View Full Version : Predator's Leap

Kainx
08-26-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm not sure if this has been posted about before, but I tried doing a quick search for it, and I didn't see anything.

But I've noticed when Predator uses Leap, he won't keep targeting the hero who you just leaped on, instead he'll pick the next closet target (usually a creep and attack that) And I realize its not a big deal to re-right click the enemy hero. But it really messes up the chase on the enemy hero, plus you waste a good second or two of the slow from leap.

I think when you leap an enemy hero the Predator should continue to target that hero. I've lost a couple kills because after I've leaped Predator switched to a creep :(

OfekA
08-26-2009, 03:51 PM
I agree, had some bad chasing because of that bug..
Though i also think the colldown should be a few seconds higher.

ElementUser
08-26-2009, 05:43 PM
I animation-cancel all my spells, so it isn't an issue at all to me. If you right-click the enemy target immediately after Predator uses Venomous Leap, you won't waste any of the slow time from the leap.

Get used to animation cancelling most of your actions and you'll be a better player

RailStorm
08-26-2009, 07:58 PM
I agree, this auto-attack issue seems to occur with all heroes that have any kind of 'blink' attack.

krucifix
08-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Yah, this happened to me the first time I used him. Hasn't been a problem since. As ElementUser suggests, it's a skill check.

Perhaps making most blink like spells have a longer "after-animation" but auto acquires the correct target, would keep both crowds happy.