PDA

View Full Version : AFK kick not working? People exploiting it?

Arishtat
06-24-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure what's happening now, but... Last time I checked a player would be automaticaly disconnected after 5min without killing anything.

Well, 5 minutes ago I just lost a match because of some smartasses taking advantage of this "new found bug", I wonder?

Our DW:dead: (who asked for mid, thus increasing level differences between my and opposing team) just went AFK for more than 15 minutes, hidden in jungle. He wouldn't get kicked for being away, nor would the opposing team votekick him. Meaning we couldn't even concede.

Now, I am NOT sure if he was a friend of someone in the other team and did it on purpose (I must say it looked like that), but the fact is. AFK kick is BROKEN (or removed? why? stupid idea?) and that is ****ing my low PSR which I am trying to fix. Also, I lost TIME. And it was not fun at all.

Match ID is 5355515, if you want to check what happened.

I'm a bit angry. Don't know if it's a bug, but. Something is wrong. This can't continue happening.

EspritFort
06-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Well... it's not really a bug. The afk-kick only triggers when you're afk in or right next to your base, it's not global.

Evil_Andrex
06-24-2010, 10:08 PM
This should be fixed anyways regardless of what we have now.

Global trigger?

ElementUser
06-27-2010, 02:34 PM
It's been reported before & confirmed already