PDA

View Full Version : Electrician and maybe other heroes gain unit walking randomly

KARTlK
08-19-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm just trying to figure out what does it. You'd think it would be gripping through units, but that isn't always the case, and it "wears away" after time, even if you use a skill it might stay. It's happened to me before I even build phase boots, so there's no chance of the graphics just not displaying properly. Is this a known bug and does anyone know what's causing this? It sometimes seems to happen after an energy absorption, or after denying an archer in the back, and I'm allowed to walk through my creeps to get to it, and then I have unit walking for a few minutes. :|

Tyrando
08-19-2009, 01:04 PM
Never happened to me with any specific hero, usually i just get the normal stuck ontop of creep /pushmeoutoftheway crap.

KARTlK
08-19-2009, 01:15 PM
After that you can walk through units and up the sides of ramps like you were bugged phased?

Vadi
08-19-2009, 01:20 PM
I did experience unitwalking after chocking myself a few times I think.

KARTlK
08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
I think I'll just test this tonight. Everyone please throw out as many ideas as you can for us to test with, and I'll test all of them.