PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet

Shen
05-26-2010, 02:47 AM
Infernal Instability seems fine while I think the cooldown might be a bit short.

Grapple Range: 1150

Only hits for over the half range, doesn't reach it's max of 1150. It's supposed to be allmost or exactly as long as devourer's hook. But it doesn't reach it's range and you cannot properly aim since it does think it does hit the range where you click, but it doesn't. Then again, it also says over 725 distance. Then the range has to be defined as distance and much like devourer's "Limit" to his hook, it has to be labelled out.

Also, it doesn't pull the enemy to gauntlet. It's reverse. Dunno if it'S intended.

And please bring the vector targeting for this baby back. At least I think being able to grapple around corners made it a great threat.

Cripple duration has to last a bit longer or/and the duration has to be refreshable by hitting again without the initial effect of the first hit wearing off / Being able to max it again. Else it's just a 15% AS/MS slow.

The ultimate however does not push enemies back on it's way back like it's described in the tooltip. Notice: I tested this with Pebbles and jeraziah in a line on hold. The hold thing might be it.

Reproduceable bug: The glove bounces from the first hero to other heroes and then pushes back in an odd way.

Nope, it still works when Plague is hellbourne (I'm Legion) Doesn't cleanse plague and just jumps to jeraziah.

Core list of things that cannot be cleansed (Yes, I tested a few things):

Sol's blessing
Protective Charm
Plague rider's cursed shield.
Chipper's shield
Demented's shield
Madman Ulti
Keeper of the forest shield
Blacksmith Frenzy

Also: I had all heroes lined up based on how long buffs last. Instead of damaging and cleansing madman, it went for a random hero and zapped other heroes on it's not yet way back.

Ulti damage calculation seems fine.

Tested it. Yes. If a unit is on "HOLD" it won't be pushed away.

debil
05-26-2010, 05:22 AM
Well also its not mentioned cripple contains attack modifier in its tooltip.

And if so , shouldnt arachna web have attack modifier? both abilites are so much alike? (didnt check, maybe it is now, but last time i played her it wasnt)

+ cripple regains stacks while attacking (it says, when not attacking in tooltip, unless the stacks increase in between attacks)

durr__okay
05-26-2010, 08:42 AM
I was just about to post the part about the grapple. The range really seems odd. It also seems to sometimes push the unit back (I can remember testing the max range of the hook, as I found it my dummy chronos got kicked back) and sometimes pull them in.

Enceladus
05-26-2010, 07:59 PM
you guys got grapple wrong, it goes for max range every time, (750, not 1150 thats the error) but both gauntlet and the enemy unit are pull to the place YOU CLICKED ON, if you use graple right at your side the glove will follow that path with max range of 750 and if a unit is hit it pulls BOTH to GAUNTLET'S SIDE, obviously its harder to hit that way, but the enemy moves a lot more than if you clicked on the max range, (right at the enemy's side, in this situation you fly right there, its more accurate, but also risky on ganks)

Bangatron
05-26-2010, 09:27 PM
if you miss with grapple but on the way back it connects with a unit the grapple shoots out again to the target location.... intended? also the ulti only rarely pushes a hero back i had 4 panda dummies in practice and only one got pushed back, no creeps are pushed back either, dont believe it states what units should be pushed back

Shen
05-28-2010, 11:43 AM
LOL <.< really?

AfroSmith
05-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Bug forums are not balance forums.

Shen
06-03-2010, 11:50 PM
And your name is offensive.

Hunger
06-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Please only post one bug per thread also make sure to post only bugs and not balance suggestion.