PDA

View Full Version : is there an easy way to switch between attack modifiers

Glitch
05-18-2010, 05:52 PM
the above says it all.. ive seen it mentioned you might be able to macro them switching between say frostburn and sheildbraker? clicking different attack modifiers just seems like such a hassle.. especially in a team fight when theres already so much going on.

Espeon
05-18-2010, 05:53 PM
There's a button in your binds somewhere and you can download a mod to automatically do it as well.

Tyrando
05-18-2010, 05:53 PM
the buttons are ", & ."
iirc

by default that is, change it to w/e

Neru
05-18-2010, 05:55 PM
I changed mine to ` (above TAB). It rocks.

TreeHorse
05-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Mine is currently on Spacebar. I believe the setting is called "Switch Attack Modifier" or something.

pk_thunder
05-18-2010, 06:49 PM
I like mine on the middle mouse button

but then again I don't have multiple atk mods much...

Porpoise_God
05-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Put mine on mousewheel up/down. Mousewheel click is first item.

SilverStars
05-19-2010, 04:19 AM
Mousewheel! That's a cool idea. Wonder why I never tried anything inventive. Anyway, I use spacebar. Large key easy to use. However, I use my third finger to right click and it's cumbersome to switch between wheel and rightclick.

Droggeltasse
05-19-2010, 05:23 AM
There's a button in your binds somewhere and you can download a mod to automatically do it as well.

Is there realy a cheat ....uhhmm uhh hack....no, what was the word....ahhh mod to do that ?

A little bit off topic, what modifiers would be the best to switch ? Frostburn since it needs 3 atacks now to fully stack would be bad with lifesteal.... and is a shieldbreaker realy worth it to switch modifiers in compare to a normal dps item ?

Neru
05-19-2010, 05:35 AM
Is there realy a cheat ....uhhmm uhh hack....no, what was the word....ahhh mod to do that ?

A little bit off topic, what modifiers would be the best to switch ? Frostburn since it needs 3 atacks now to fully stack would be bad with lifesteal.... and is a shieldbreaker realy worth it to switch modifiers in compare to a normal dps item ?

Shieldbreak/Lifesteal. You Shieldbreak once, attack a few times with lifesteal then swap again for another shieldbreak. The debuff lasts like 6 seconds so it's all gravy. Frostwolf works well too, you just attack once to slow, attack a few times with whatever other modifier you have, then slow again.

Glitch
05-20-2010, 01:51 PM
Thank you guys and the mousewheel sounds like a good idea ^_^ ill enjoy switching between frostburn and lifesteal now hehhhh

Espeon
05-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Shieldbreak/Lifesteal. You Shieldbreak once, attack a few times with lifesteal then swap again for another shieldbreak. The debuff lasts like 6 seconds so it's all gravy. Frostwolf works well too, you just attack once to slow, attack a few times with whatever other modifier you have, then slow again.

Except it's a stacking slow now so you have to attack 3 times first to get the 15% slow :(

Qhorin
05-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Except it's a stacking slow now so you have to attack 3 times first to get the 15% slow :(

That's Frostburn. Neru mentions Frostwolf.