PDA

View Full Version : Option for free look camera or locked on hero camera

nyuu
05-14-2010, 09:06 PM
While HoN was OB I was playing LoL(league of Legends) And they had camera options for free look and locked on hero. I liked the lock of hero camera because I can see what im doing instead of my hero going after someone with auto attack and a big battle is going on and a can't see my character walking off screen. I know you can center the camera or left+right click on your picture to follow, but It would be much easier just to have a locked on camera so you don't have to hold down on your picture.

-Thanks
:succ:

theuberwar
05-14-2010, 09:08 PM
I think they have that button in the game options somewhere, but the damn thing always seems to be greyed out for me and I can't click it. Don't know if its still there or if that would even be what it does, or if its just me.

nyuu
05-14-2010, 09:09 PM
I think they have that button in the game options somewhere, but the damn thing always seems to be greyed out for me and I can't click it. Don't know if its still there or if that would even be what it does, or if its just me.

I looked in the controls and all I found was a center button but it doesn't lock on your hero.