PDA

View Full Version : What does Engineer say when he uses his ulti?

jurisdict10n
05-03-2010, 04:42 AM
Okay, I know some of you guys probably won't give two shits about this, but I have a question regarding Engineer's voice.

For one- what does he say when he auto-attacks? I know one is "right in the noggin'!" (which I find quite hilarious). The other ones I don't know...

But the big thing I want to parse is what he says when he uses his ultimate. It's some song... that I can't make out whatsoever.

Anyone with pro listening skills will be sincerely appreciated here!!! :)

LoOUuX
05-03-2010, 05:25 AM
i dont get what he says but u can hear the sound here :
Heroes of Newerth\game\resources0.s2z\heroes\engineer\abilit y_04\cast2.ogg

Jotain
05-03-2010, 08:40 AM
This it the sound from game files (compressed it because i cant send .ogg files here). I still got no idea what he tries to say.

J3rk
05-03-2010, 09:18 AM
I dunno but maybe play it backwards?

Bloodballz
05-03-2010, 09:22 AM
For his other auto attack sound I think he says ?Right between the eyes?? ? But, for the ult... i really don't know man I'm sorry.

And just for the records, these are the kind of question that are important to me....
Do you guys know what Hammerstorm says when he throws his hammer?
XD

Sye
05-03-2010, 10:03 AM
I dunno but maybe play it backwards? I think they did that as well with a unit in Warcraft 3. Might be the solution.

kju`
05-03-2010, 10:20 AM
*hic* uhlsahle *hic* Anrum Iihriiik!

And I'm not sure, but i think this is latin, i checked some translations and got this..

uhlsahle = LOLA
anrum = OEPUR
Iihriiik = GEULT

Anyone got some more clues on this? Hopelessly confused :arma:

Rilian
05-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Well... it's drunken slurring for one... you can tell from the hiccups.

UrzaArgive
05-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Umm i would guess lol something like ; "Whose harlet *hic*, then some ancient drunk dwarven language, help decoding other part :)