PDA

View Full Version : kicking and remaking in matchmaking

Gravion
05-02-2010, 05:38 PM
I want kick and remake in matchmaking, it's too annoying when u got 3!!! leavers on ur team and u go 2v5. its too annoying when there's a scout with a score of 0-23 at the end of the game, its too annoying when u have a first timer, forsaken archer with no items, runs into their towers, on ur team. It's too annoying when there's a tempest saving his money till the 41th minute where he buys a mock??? it's too annoying when u got a thunderbringer, failing hard and feeding, that kses every single kill with his ulti -.-. It's too annoying when u got a kraken using his ult on the enemy... he doesnt even know how to use it and doesnt even take the time to read how to use it. it's too annoying when u got a slither waiting till his team dies and then goes in to ks, but fails and feeds. It's too annoying when there's a magmus in a teamfight using steambath and sitting their till we all die, untill one of their team aoe stuns him and he dies. its too annoying when u got a deadwood screaming MID MID MID, and then has a score of 0-6 against the other soulstealer in mid. its too annoying when u got people giving u the fault non stop when they die. its too annoying when u got a jeraziah not healing/using ult.

these examples have all happend to me in the past 3 days or near that. I'm not a pro either, but I lose matches that I could win with a decent teammate 50% of all matchmaking matches.