PDA

View Full Version : Switching attack modifiers

Erazulh
04-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Does switching attack modifiers affect your hero (expect the fact you get another modifier obviously) ?
ie cancels attack/cast animation, w/e.

Jotain
04-30-2010, 07:36 AM
Go make a practise game instead of creating thread to forums?

ElementUser
04-30-2010, 08:30 AM
Actually, Frostwolf Skull might change your hero's projectile speed depending on which hero you are. You can search for that thread.

Erazulh
04-30-2010, 08:38 AM
Go make a practise game instead of creating thread to forums?

Maybe I can't atm or I'm not pro enought to figure out every changes it could make or both.

Do you plan to answer this to every thread in Mechanics section ? You could, then you may ask S2 to delete this section, as we all get practise mode.

Cordial
04-30-2010, 08:43 AM
Actually, Frostwolf Skull might change your hero's projectile speed depending on which hero you are. You can search for that thread.

Here's the thread:
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=87634&highlight=Frostwolf+Skull+projectile+speed

Qhorin
04-30-2010, 09:12 AM
Does switching attack modifiers affect your hero (expect the fact you get another modifier obviously) ?
ie cancels attack/cast animation, w/e.

No. I tried with a Magmus with all attack modifiers I could equip (Volcanic Touch, Parasite, Frostburn, Shieldbreaker, Symbol of Rage, etc.). Attacking Kongor while spamming , or . did not affect my attack speed.

Of course, you can switch twice before your attack hits if you switch fast enough ^^'