PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions, Gameplay/Mechanics, and Bugs: Slight's Super Post

Slight
04-21-2010, 04:02 PM
This post has been remade!

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=108486

Thanks

ElementUser
04-21-2010, 04:06 PM
This is like 1% Mechanics at most lol

Moved to Other Suggestions

rickster
04-21-2010, 06:25 PM
voted no out of spite

Slight
04-21-2010, 06:36 PM
voted no out of spite

Voted worthless out of empathy. Empathy for the community, that is. Please go away.

Shen
04-21-2010, 07:27 PM
No - Why? I need a reason? OSHT. I did HATE the Torturer "changes" you want to get through and I absolutely hate everything else as well.

Slight
04-21-2010, 09:17 PM
No - Why? I need a reason? OSHT. I did HATE the Torturer "changes" you want to get through and I absolutely hate everything else as well.

Well, as torturer stands right now, she's fairly useless. By giving her Agonizing Bonds a buff to act more like DotA's Dark Seer Vacuum, she becomes infinitely more useful.
As for the ultimate change: What is torturer's main use? For what I've seen through my years of DotA and Hon it has been a tank caster who gets up into the enemies face and spams like crazy. In HoN at the moment, she can't really do that. But giving her a tanking ability she becomes a great counter to a gank team or any high-magical damage team. Just think: With her ulti on, and Witch Slayer ulti's her. This is like 600 damage in a 600 aoe, and Tort is only taking minimal damage. If you think the ability is too weak for the moment, I am thinking about a change in the Staff of the Master ability which reduces all stun durations be half instead while her ulti is on. I haven't decided.

And you really hate everything else? You hate all the bugs I have reported? You hate that you have to click a little, tiny button to level up your abilities instead of being able to press ALT+Q to level up skill 1? Really? That strikes me and ignorant, but if that's the way you see it.

Also: I am going to make an individual post for each of these and would like you to comment only on those.

snoopypup248
04-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Excellent post!

I completely agree with both your hero changes. Engie would be more fun, and tort would be more useful, imo...

`Prof_Oak`
04-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Completely agree with snoopypup248.

Zakharov
04-22-2010, 06:59 AM
I agree with all the interface changes, but I don't particularly like the Engineer changes. This really ought to be three threads, so I can vote different options on each group of suggestions.

SysAdmin
04-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Seeing how most of this is bugs and mechanics, I feel this thread is in the wrong place. It would be preferable if this thread was separated in different sections, as Zakhorov said. Maybe Each suggestion should get's it's own post. I know the OP wanted to make a super post, but it makes it impossible to have fair and unbiased polls.

Slight
04-22-2010, 12:51 PM
REMADE!!!

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=108486